Hood Fit?

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

04stangman

Hood Fit?

Post by 04stangman »

Sup Guys,
Special thanks for Fordman for sending me the parts I needed for my hood that flew off. I have it all put back together and assembled correctly unlike the last guy that put it on. Now, like I knew it would be my hood is a little banged up so I need a new one. Does anyone know what years of hood I need for my 1969 F250? If I start calling junk yards looking for one I'm not sure about what years will fit?

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: Hood Fit?

Post by FORDification »

All '67-'72 hoods will bolt right up. Other than some minor cosmetic differences in the hood bracing (on the bottom side), the other other difference is that '70-'72 hoods have the front lip drilled both for larger letters and for the chrome lip strip.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
04stangman

Post by 04stangman »

FORDification wrote:All '67-'72 hoods will bolt right up. Other than some minor cosmetic differences in the hood bracing (on the bottom side), the other other difference is that '70-'72 hoods have the front lip drilled both for larger letters and for the chrome lip strip.
Thanks Bro!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

i wanted to thank you again from getting those parts from me tiems have been especially tough for me this year. the set backs sem to be more than the good things.