Just happen with pic

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

Jarred Hodges
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: Just happen with pic

Post by Jarred Hodges »

It is still a good hunk of scrap metal. probaly worth $250. Sorry about the vehicle anybody else notice when a new car burns there is nothing left
1971 F-100 swb 401 fe , edelbrock intake, cam, valve covers, longtube headers with twin 2.5 inch exhaust, aluminum wheels.
1965 Mustang 350 glide 7.45 at 90mph
1972 maverick 460 swap in progress
2002 z28 a few bolt ons
hazelnut
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Just happen

Post by hazelnut »

1982 flareside wrote:
GSequoia wrote:
hazelnut wrote:How does it go from your uncles jeep catching on fire to you buying junk ? we're missing part of the story. glad to hear that no one was hurt, and hope there was insurance on it.
I think he meant to say that his family busts his nuts for only buying junk and then when they go buy a newer non-junk car it burns down on 'em. It's vehicular karma.
That is correct Sequoia, when i bought frankenford he said that was stupid i could save a little more money and got a good MPG car insteed of a piece of junk that will never work good.
Im sure that your uncle has some junk of something, people that dont like what others have call it junk, but when they have something its called a collection. :lol:
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

It comes to mind that Chrysler-Fiat had best be carefull. they don't need anything like Gm's exploding gas tank from the 70's/80's on their hands. The right court could find them in trouble for atempted murder or atleast Criminal/homicidal negleigance if this is a design problem they know about. seems a lot of dodges either need new harness realy early on in life or they simply burn to the ground.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
flyboy71
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by flyboy71 »

Hope the dealer didnt have a sign that said "fire sale" anywhere.
-Jeff

1971 F-100 240 straight six, 3 on the tree (parted out)
1972 F-100 302 auto trans, pwr steering, pwr brakes (under construction)
"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before" Dwight Eisenhower
70_F100

Post by 70_F100 »

hazelnut wrote: Im sure that your uncle has some junk of something, people that dont like what others have call it junk, but when they have something its called a collection. :lol:
My wife says I'm a pack rat. :doh:

I prefer to think of myself as a "Collector Of Fine Everything"... :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.--Plato
Why is it that there's seldom time to fix it right the first time, but there's always time to fix it right the second time???

That's not an oil leak :nono: That's SWEAT from all that HORSEPOWER!! :thup:
FreakysFords
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by FreakysFords »

70_F100 wrote:I prefer to think of myself as a "Collector Of Fine Everything"... :D

:yt:

Love it!
Darlin 69 Ranger 390 4v, PS, DS II, disc front, 3G alternator, 67 mirror.
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

why can't that happen to my mustang???? glad no one was hurt though.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
socalcraigster

Post by socalcraigster »

I-R-O-N-Y!
1967 Flareside Shortbed Crew
1969 390 Ranger Long Bed